Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sensor pads working

Tonight I have tested the sensor pad mockup I made, basically 2 bit of wood and some foam, and it WORKS!. If a user steps lightly on the pad, the person starts walking, when the person steps harder, the person runs! :)

I have also gotten the airstick working, there were some hastles, basically unreal joystick support is dodge, but thats all working now, and it feels pretty good, although we will need to user test over the weekend to tweak the interface, its basically done :)

1 Comments:

Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hello A Dekker. I came across your site while searching the web for related information. Although what you have is not exactly what I was looking for I still found it interesting. You definitely some good stuff to read! I was really searching for information or something about the Distance Detection System. It's a safety device that every driver should not be without.

10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home