Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sensors

So as many people may now know, I have the analog sensors through java into UT through sockets. I will put up the code eventually (been at uni already today for 12 hours so really cant be bothered). However I have been thinking about the lag that is associated with the sensors, so tomorrow I am going to try get 4 different boards and see how much that speeds it all up. If that is still not acceptable, I am thinking of moving the program to C++. I have done almost no C++, but over the last few days have been going through a heap of tutorials trying to figure out how best to do it. Hopefully in a few days time I will have a solution that takes care of the lag, and hopefully the airstick (with pc drivers) will be here soon, in essence taking care of the interface and being left with the tedious task of making the actual game :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home