Thursday, August 04, 2005

My Skills

To give an intro to the blog myself and Mark are going to give a rough explination of our skills and what we wish to learn through the project.

For this project I am mainly looking to improve my 3D skills, and to a point my coding skills. My overall goal for this project is to create something that hasn't been done before and something that I can be proud of.

Digital Imaging:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Corel Painter IX
- Macromedia Freehand
- Macromedia Fireworks
- Paint Shop Pro
- Apophesis 2.0

Video Editing:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Apple Final Cut Pro
- Apple Motion
- Apple Livetype

Audio:
- Apple Soundtrack
- Soundforge

Authoring:
- Macromedia Flash
- Macromedia Director

3D:
- Alias Maya 6
- 3D Studio Max 7
- Terragen
- Poser 5
- Archicad
- Amorphium
- Electric Image

Coding:
- Java
- HTML
- CSS
- XML
- PHP
- Javascript
- Lingo
- Visual Basic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home